MASAR is a licensed trademark operated by FLEXTOBE, registered in France under number 842 905 820 00010 of the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce.
FLEXTOBE 23 Avenue De l'Europe beats E
33520 BRUGES, NEW AQUITAINE, FRANCE.
Any reference to "we" and "our" is a reference to that entity. We are the data controller for the application of data protection legislation.
FLEXTOBE exclusive distributor of MASAR strives to store the minimum amount of information about you so that you can make purchases and we can make recommendations. We never sell your personal information and / or email address to third parties.
What information can we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use any of our services (i.e. information provided during the ordering process, when purchasing goods) or to request other services. Or information you provide while entering a promotion or contest by HWG. We may also ask you for information when you have a problem with our site or the ordering process.
- If you contact us, we can archive this correspondence.
- The information that you have provided to us in investigations conducted by us, subject to your prior authorization ,
- We may collect information about the device you use, including (if available) your Internet Protocol (IP) address, for fraud protection.
- We may also collect information about the operating system and browser type of your device, for system management and to report usage information to our advertisers. This concerns statistical data on the actions and browsing habits of our users, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies allow us to collect the following information: details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, necessary for your own billing or other.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, see our Cookies Policy.
How do we store your data?
- All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- With all the information we receive from you, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. While we do everything possible to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the transfer of any data you send through our site; Each transfer to our site is at your own risk.
How do we use your information?
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us.
- To inform you of the progress of your order.
- To fulfill obligations arising from contracts or agreements concluded between you and us, for example, to deliver your order to the correct address or to make your payment possible.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our services.
- To ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To help you complete a purchase.
- Improve our site and our services.
- To inform you about changes in our products or services.
- Carry out fraud control.
- Post product reviews on our website and marketing materials (subject to prior authorization).
- To conduct customer experience research based on the information you provided in a survey (subject to prior authorization)
- To send you periodic information by e-mail (subject to prior authorization). You can also, at any time, use the unsubscribe option presented in our communication.
We will never sell your personal information and / or email address to third parties.
If we change the way we use your information, you will be notified in advance and this document will be adapted accordingly.
Legal bases on which we collect and process personal data
- The data subject has given us permission for the processing of personal data
- Processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement
- The processing is necessary in order to be able to fulfill a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the controller
If you no longer wish us to use your information in this way, or to receive emails from third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at: email@example.com
You can at any time unsubscribe from our email newsletter by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter or by asking us to delete your email address from our files at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do we share your information with?
To make your order possible, we share your personal information with third parties, including:
- Postal service organizations, to assist you in delivering the goods you have ordered.
- Organizations that help complete and pay for a purchase of goods to us, such as financial institutions, including banks, credit card companies and other payment providers. This includes exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Organizations providing customer feedback services (subject to prior authorization).
- In the event that we sell our company and / or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer of our company or assets; and
- If we need to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a legal obligation, or to apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect our rights, property or safety from our customers or others.
How long do we keep your data?
For tax reasons, we keep information such as invoices, receipts, and other documents (which may contain personal information) for a minimum period of 10 years, after which they will be destroyed.
Your information that we use for marketing purposes is kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Outbound links on our site
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of partner networks and advertisers. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites may apply other terms or policies to your collection of personal data and we do not accept any responsibility for that policy.
Access, update and correct your data
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If the information you have given us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
V your rights under GDPR
The European Data Protection Act (GDPR) gives you the right to access, update and correct information about you. You also have the right to be forgotten and can ask us to delete or cancel any personal information we have about you in our files.
You can also contact our head office at the following address:
23 Avenue de l'Europe beats E
33520 BRUGES, New Aquitaine, France.
We will respond within 4 weeks of receiving your request.
Please note that we are not able to delete your personal information as long as there is a legal obligation to store this data (e.g. for tax purposes) or as long as we have a legal obligation to you (for example: if you have made a warranty claim).
If you make use of the right to "limit the processing of personal data" or to provide incomplete information, this has consequences. For example, we won't be able to find your warranty information.
Last updated: December 2018